Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sewing with Cats

So I'm making a purse to go with my new wallet, and since I do not have a nice sewing room with a large table, I'm cutting out the fabric on the floor.  Apparently my being on the floor is an open invitation for the cats to help me out by laying down on my pattern and sticking their faces in the scissors while I'm trying to cut! As cute as Miss Eleanore is she would not get out of my way, so the purse was not finished tonight. But at least I got some entertainment since it was funny watching Pip and Miss E rolling around and trying to figure out what I was doing by putting their faces next to mine and looking at the scissors in deep thought....well maybe not deep thought, they probably just wanted to know what made them move or" wow! those moving things are shiny! ".  

No comments:

Post a Comment