Sunday, September 12, 2010

Books of the Month

I enjoy reading quite a bit, so I thought I would write about what books I am currently reading and maybe spread the joy of reading along to someone else.  At the beginning of the summer I borrowed a novel from my mum titled Summer at Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs. It is the first novel in the Lakeshore Chronicles which is about a small town called Avalon, New York and a summer camp called Camp Kioga which is located just outside of Avalon. 
 After reading Summer at Willow Lake, I was hooked on Susan's books and needed to read more. I enjoyed how Susan takes you back into the past of each character and makes you feel more of their pains and joys.  There are currently 7 books in the Lakeshore Chronicles with more to come.
I highly recommend Susan Wiggs novels to anyone how likes a light romance with a little of mystery.   

No comments:

Post a Comment